Welcome to TRACE!
TRACE is China Telecom Americas companies' online training resource. This resource provides Anti-bribery compliance and Avoiding Trafficked Labor training for employees through effective on-line modules and helps to:
- Identify bribery risks and apply anti-bribery laws in real world situations.
- Gain awareness of the criminal and financial risks of corruption for individuals and companies.
- Achieve a better understanding of the warning signs of bribery and learn how to respond appropriately.
- Reduce trafficked labor in global supply chains for the business community.
To proceed to the required training:
- Please login using your Company email address and the password train1234 and you will be taken to the course catalog.
- Select the training module in your preferred language.
- Click "Enroll" then follow the instructions on screen to open and complete the training.
There are two lessons. Please expect the training to take you approximately 30 minutes for each lesson.
This training must be completed by October 14, 2016.
If you have any trouble viewing the training course, please use the System Test link at the bottom, left corner of any page on the web site. If you still have troubles or questions, please contact Domeneque at firstname.lastname@example.org.